Wednesday, December 25, 2024

The very first Goblin generator guy!!!

I created a random goblin generator for a game I am making. This is the very first goblin to come from this device. Each of these goblins will compete to the death in an upcoming game I am tentatively calling "The Endless Dungeon of SkwYrmia". I can't wait until I unleash this.

The basic premise of the game will be revealed in an upcoming comic, and that comic will also be contained in the game instructions if it ever goes into production for others. There is already a copy of this game being built/assembled/conjured for my personal amusement here in the Castle.

I wish Nogbit Grubpatch the best of luck. His Trapblade lute and water magic might keep him alive for a while, but for my entertainment I hope not...

Skeletons don't like your cover songs, Nogbit. They're not going to be easy to persuade, I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment